Feinstein Institutes appointments
Request an appointment
Northwell Health employees who conduct investigator-initiated basic, translational, clinical or outcomes research are encouraged to request an appointment with the Feinstein Institutes faculty. Faculty from other institutions with an interest in maintaining an affiliation with the Feinstein Institutes can apply for an adjunct faculty appointment.
You should acquire a Feinstein Institutes appointment because:
- You’ll be invited to meetings including:
- Quarterly faculty meetings where you can discuss research initiatives with Feinstein Institutes leadership
- Monthly Hot Science, a center-focused, faculty forum for sharing the latest research findings and fostering new collaborations, followed by faculty networking
- You’ll be featured in that Feinstein Institutes annual report
- You can participate in and benefit from the Feinstein Institutes Summer Student Internship Program
Requests for appointments will be reviewed by the Appointments & Promotions Committee, with an ultimate decision by the President and CEO of the Feinstein Institutes. To be considered for an appointment, you must submit a formal application to Dr. Barbara Sherry.